Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall fun-3.5 mths


I absolutely LOVE the falls here; there are maple trees all around, so with fall settling in, the red and golden leaves make everything wonderful.
So while driving to Kelly's house, we drove passed a huge pile of maple leaves on the side of the road. Being my silly self, I insisted that we pulled over to take some pictures. Brian thought I was absolutely CrAzY, but was kind enough to go with it. Well, it just so happened that this road (Turner Ave.) was one of the more busy roads...we definitely had some very curious looks from other drivers. hehehe But the Pics were well worth it!!

3 comments:

Dan said...

Great pics, guys!

Kathryn said...

Becky you are so cute! I am glad that you guys stopped to get some pictures of Crystal in the leaves!! She looks so cute!

Brittney said...

So cute!