Thursday, March 26, 2009

Washington State...here we come!!

As many of you know, Brian's been accepted into the Graduate program at Washington State. HURRAY!! We plan to live there for 5 years for Brian's Ph.D. Along with Brian's acceptance, he was given a full-time assistance ship, meaning tuition is paid for, along with a $1,400 stipend each month. In turn, he will be teaching undergraduate classes 20 hrs a week...not bad!!! We are EXTREMELY excited, seeing that this was our top pick.
So...of course we had to celebrate by going to the one and only Red Robin!! Here are some pics from our celebration!!

Crystal giving uncle Jeremiah hugs. Crystal LOVES to cuddle the past few weeks...makes anyones day brighter.

Crystal sharing fries with her cousin Kendall.


6 comments:

Kathryn said...

When Phil came home and told me this last night with ALL the benefits I was soooo excited! Congrats you guys! It sounds just perfect. You deserve it. We hope that you love it, as we know you will!!

Brittney said...

That's so awesome! Are you going to have to move? Maybe I'll have Holger apply so we can be neighbors.

Carson Calderwood said...

Congrats you guys! Great to hear you got your first pick.

Nadeau Family said...

YEAAAAHHHH! So exciting! All this means to me is that Chris and I will have to go on a road trip! I LOVE road trips.

BTW...Red Robin was AWESOME!! Can we go again tonight? JK

Diana said...

Hooray!!! So, when are you moving up here? ;) I'll keep my eyes open for apartments in our area--because, in our ward would be COOL! But, whatev.

Like I said, we love Red Robin. Richard is quite obsessed with them actually. So, next time you're up here, we'll have to go out.

And those benefits are great! What a blessing.

AND--HI KATHRYN! I would visit your blog...but I'm blocked. :)

Diana said...

Okay, now i feel like a nerd. Bummer. I wish you were coming up here. Yes, lets get together sometime. Please.