Sunday, April 5, 2009

Washington DC

Here are some fun pictures of our time in DC. It was great because Chanel grew up in DC, which means we had our own personal guide to the area...thanks Chanel! We had 2 days to see everything...which means seeing nothing, so we chose only the museums that we REALLY wanted to visit...which, other than the monuments, was The Holocaust, Natural History, and Arlington Cemetery. We had such a great time, and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

These two pictures are taken at the Arlington National Cemetery.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

Love the pic of the Washington Monument guys!

Kathryn said...

Hey I am totally jealous. I want to come to DC someday. Someday. It was fun to talk to you today. Hope you guys make it home safely!

Marisa said...

What a perfect time to visit, during the cherry blossom festival! I miss DC, I think the things you chose to visit are perfect. That picture of the Washington monument, with the clouds/blue sky and cherry trees really is exceptional!

Julia said...

Hey! I am not sure if you will remember me, but what cute pictures. Your daughter is adorable. When was she born? How are you doing?