Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday Fun!!

This past week was my lucky 24th Birthday; HURRAY!! I have the greatest husband EVER who had the whole day planned with everything I LOVE!! He started with a delicious breakfast in bed, (how can you go wrong with that kind of a start!) Then we headed out bright and early for our packed day.
We started out going to the top of Walker mountain. At the top, we were able to look across the valleys and water and see Seattle far in the distance. The best part is that it was suppose to rain all day...and yet, other than a few clouds in the sky, it was Gorgeous!!


Crystal LOVES riding on Brian's shoulders...the best is when he wouldnt let her reach for the trees...she turned it back on him by grabbing his ear and giggling at his "ouch" remarks. So funny!!



After Walker mountain, we took a ferry ride to Seattle. Crystal LOVED being out on the dock, even though the speed of the ferry made the wind strong and cold. She was glued to the railing, staring at the water, and when we tried to pull her off, she would get a death-grip hold of the railing, giggle, and go back to staring at the water.


Inside the ferry, her face was plastered to the window...I cant blame her...it really was a beautiful sight.


Once in Seattle, we went to Pike's Place, a famous Farmers Market. We had a great time looking at the fun nik-naks, but the best part was the assortment of flowers that were available. It made it difficult to choose a bouquet, but I think I did good. :)



So..this turned into a really long post, but the moral of the story is...my husband's AMAZING!!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm sp glad you had a great birthday! I was thinking about you. I hope you got my ecard i sent.

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love how Crystal loves to do what you guys love to do. She's gonna grow up to be an avid hiker and outdoor lover! It's awesome!! We love you!

Valerie said...

Holy Cow! It is so great to see you, pics anyway! What a great little family. It is good to see life is good and you look as beautiful as ever. What a darling little girl you have.