Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brian's grad cohort

Brian's grad group had a few BBQs last week which turned out to be a lot of fun. Here are a few pics -

Crystal on the playground rockers

I dont think Brian will ever grow out of his young boy at heart - it makes life that much more enjoyable!! ;)

I think this was ten minutes later...She's still excited. hehe


My two baybas walking around the park.


The rest of these were taken on Kamiak Butte. You can take a small hike to the top and see the surrounding area.

If you look in the distance, you can see Moscow on the top left (mostly hidden) and Pullman to the right.


I think someone was a little tired afterward. :)

And finally, this is Brian's cohort; it will be a fun group to be in the program with.

1 comment:

Ben and Sabrina said...

That's great you've been able to meet those with whom Brian will be working with. I loved your piture on top of the hill, it was amazing!