Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time at the Park

The weather has been so great, and Crystal's knows better than anyone what that means ~ Playing at the park! She absolutely loves the parks and looks forward to them everyday...but makes it hard for her to understand "not today" on colder days like today. :)
Speaking of "bright" things - We only have three months before the baby comes!! HURRAY!!

We absolutely ADORE the way Crystal runs when she's excited. She throws her hands back and runs like the wind! What a cutie! Makes us laugh every time!


Throwing her hands while yelling "HURRAY!!"


9 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't believe you're 6 months along....you don't even have a belly bump in that picture! You look so fantastic! Call me sometime...I have lots of updates to share with you!

Sidse said...

Such cute pictures! Plus I love the curly hair, Becky! Hope the weather holds so you can come out for a visit.

Diana said...

I'm with Renae--you are definitely not having twins

Brittney said...

you're money is falling out of your butt pocket :P

Erin said...

Oh Becky! You are so blessed, I wish I looked like that when I'm 6 months pregnant!

Tucketts said...

Adorable! Especially that last one. What beautiful eyes! She is a gem.

Kathryn said...

Can we come visit you and enjoy the warmth together!! I can't wait til we get to go to the park!! Cute pics!

JeNnA said...

Becky.... you are expectin again!!!! TAHTS SO EXCITING! we are due in 3 weeks. we are having another girl. Crystal is absolutely adorable! Glad things are going so well!!

Ben and Sabrina said...

I love her excited look! In the picture of her hands above her head, she reminds me of the warrior pose for Yoga. What a little cutie!