Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ice Skating


I love figure skating...
maybe I should rephrase that - I love WATCHING people figure skate.  
It looks so smooth and elegant.  It makes me want to leap onto the ice and twist and turn like on TV.  But let me tell you...it's definitely NOT as easy as they make it look!!
Luckily I had a little girl to hold onto for support. ;) 
Meet our future ice skater...




After her hands too cold and legs too tired to skate
She enjoyed her "sleigh box" ride. 
She thought it was the coolest ride ever!

 Oh how we love ice skating...mostly on TV ;)

2 comments:

Robin Tuckett said...

I LOVE ice skating ... not that I'm good at. How cool that you got the ice all to yourselves. And the bucket upside down? Genius!

Courtney said...

Cute Becky! I am glad you had fun. We went last night for the stake activity and it was great