Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dance til you're done

Miss Crystal had her dance recital this last week.  
It was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. 
She listened so intensely to her teacher and was so proud to show us her fun dances.
I just love this little girl!!

 
Showing us her moves before dance



 Putting her shoes on...and of course her silly face
(she thinks she's sooo funny, 
so anytime we take a pic of her she always 
has to do a funny look before she will actually smile)

 And of course we cant forget Crystal's personal cheerleader...little miss Abigail
She LOVES watching Crystal
And will dance in the corner and clap and shout "Yay Keecaw!!" when the music stops.


2 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

SO cute!! Oh my goodness, I can't wait to get lily into dance!! :)

Morley Fam said...

She is too cute! I love her funny face picture!