Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Im back!!

Well its only been since February so I figure the relentless hassling of my friends and family has caused me to want to blog again. Well the semester is going good, half way down and its only getting started. Becky finished her block classes so she only has two left until graduation. Me on the other hand am now starting Biology..good times. Anyways we have a few pictures from the winter and I will put them up tonight. Other than that only 1 month to go until a baby and graduation, its gunna get busy but i am way excited.

3 comments:

Nadeau Family said...

Yea Brian!!! I almost didn't notice that it had changed because I'm so used to seeing "it's still cold".....we are so excited for you to be done in only 1 more month! That is awesome. I wish I could come to graduation, but I think I would drive mom & dad nuts with Allison on another road trip....we'll see, maybe I can convince them to put up with us again! Love ya and can't wait to see that little girl...tell Becky hi!

Robin Tuckett said...

Where are the pictures???? I want to see some Becky belly! I'm glad to hear that you guys are still alive :) and we can't wait for you to move to WA. I can't believe the time is flying by so fast ... although I bet Becky doesn't feel that way. We send our love from the east coast and we can't wait to be with you on the west! Love you guys!

Grandma said...

Where are the pictures?