Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OK OK OK!!

So I guess I promised some pictures and here they are.


The weather has finally turned nice and so we got to do some camping. We have gone a few times, this one we went with our friends Bryce and Sierra down on the Henry's Fork. The crazier thing is that after this weekend the next week was down into the 30's again we even had snow in the middle of June!! Its been crazy. Im sure you could all care less about me though, Becky is doing great and so is the baby. Although its a crappy picture this is Becky with her sister inlaw who is also preggers.


She is finally getting big just this week, she has been tiny almost the entire time. Everyone always is suprised when we say we only have about 3 weeks left!!!! Its pretty stinken crazy but after seeing pictures of little Mia I dont think I can wait much longer. Becky also said I have to put up a picture of her pineapple, she was way proud of it so here it is.


Last but not least I just got a new haircut and I like it alot so here is a picture so you can all see how beautiful I am!!


You know I look good! Dont worry Ill be better about posting and I love you all!

4 comments:

Nadeau Family said...

Fun pictures, Brian! I definitely think the haircut works for you....I cannot believe you're going to be a dad in 3 WEEKS!! Crazy.

Dan said...

Dude, you look like Bozo the Clown!

Robin Tuckett said...

I guess you now know what you are going to look like when you're an old man. Tell Becky that it's not fair she can go camping in her third trimester and like it. I can't wait to see the little bugger!

The Nielsens said...

Well it's about time:) It's so nice to see you guys!! Becky's pineapple is amazing, as is your hair. I can't wait to meet little Crystal. You better post pictures of her as soon as you can!! We'll be praying for you guys. Love ya!
Chanel