Thursday, September 24, 2009

Half Marathon Run

Okay, so call me a little cRaZy, but I've officially signed up to run in the Half Marathon THIS Saturday!! I've been training for it, but I find that the closer it gets, the more apprehensive I become.
Unfortunately, here's no turning back now...I'm too cheap to lose the $30 application fee. :)
Honestly, I really am SUPER excited..I just dont know which one I'm more excited about - the fact that I'm running in the race, or the fact that it's almost over. hehe ;)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Go Idaho!!!

Diana said...

Good jorb! I'm proud of you. Is Brian going to run it too?

Tucketts said...

In the spirit of the theater I would say to "break a leg". Somehow in this situation it seems inappropriate. Good luck!!!

Kathryn said...

Good luck Becky! That is so exciting!! I hope you do well...actually now that I think about it, you are probably running right now as I write this so...I hope you are doing well!! I am excited to hear how it went!