Saturday, September 26, 2009

I DID IT!!

Hurray!! I can officially say that I have ran in a Half Marathon!! Was it fun?...ask me tomorrow. ;) To be honest, I had a great time, until the end..and then all I could think was "Becky, what were you thinking?!?!?"
I ran the race with a great friend, Carrie, who was SO wonderful and supportive!! She's ran about eight marathons before...so I would say this was pretty much a breeze for her, but I honestly couldn't have done it without her!! Thanks Carrie!!
Here are a few before and after pics (it looks like Brian already got on and gave stats, so I'll just leave it at that)



Carrie and I before the race.


Us with our little ones right after the race. Thank you both Brian and Ben for taking care of things while we ran! We couldnt have done it without you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was fun-I'm so glad we did it:)!