Saturday, October 3, 2009

5k Pumpkin Dash

For a Halloween celebration, Pullman had a 5k "Pumpkin Dash" race. Chelsi and I had a really great time running with our little ones.

This is Crystal all ready for her first race - she was SO excited and seemed to really enjoy the race.

This is Chelsi and I with our babes right before the race - Emma and Jude in her stroller, and Crystal in my arms.

It was a great morning for the race. Pushing the double stroller was more difficult than we had planned because most of the hilly path was nothing more than wet grass, mud, or loose gravel, so it made it more enjoyable to take turns switching off. We really had a fun time! Thanks Chelsi!


5 comments:

Ben and Sabrina said...

Ben says "Sweet!" Sabrina says "Wow!" Running sure is keeping you busy! Does Ryan ever run with you?

Ben and Sabrina said...

Excuse me, I meant Brian not Ryan!

newby said...

Becky i love you chica! thanks again! (p.s. this is chelsea, i didn't feel like logging out of brad's account;)

Kathryn said...

Becky you are amazing! Way to go! And by the way, Crystal looks like Brian to me, especially in that first picture!

Unknown said...

How fun! You look so good!