Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Say Cheeeeese!!

I have the sweetest husband EVER! Since we've been married, we've both really wanted a NICE SLR camera, hoping it'll save us money in the long run by taking our own portrait pictures.
After not-so-patiently waiting the last couple of years, Brian finally found a KILLER deal online...and we took it!! HURRAY!

That's great and all, but the best part is that he also ordered a great portrait lens knowing it was the main reason I wanted the camera.

So, this afternoon I took Crystal to the park and enjoyed experimenting with our new camera!!







It's nothing too impressive, but I really had a GREAT time pretending I knew what I was doing. hehe Thank You Love!!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Super cute pics!!

Melody said...

She's adorable! And you did a good job!

Diana said...

I love piggy tails. I want a girl so I can give her piggy tails.

I'm glad you got the camera. Richard bought a nice one for a photography class and insisted he needed it because we'd keep using it. The only thing is, he can't take our own family pictures, because he has to be in them....hmm, so we have the camera, but it is also good to get someone to operate the camera who knows how to as well.

Marisa said...

Wow, what great pictures! What kind of camera and lens?

Ben and Sabrina said...

Those were great pictures! I love Crystal's eyes especially in that first picture you posted.

Kathryn said...

Love these pics Becky. You are a natural! You should come out here and do our family pics! :) Love you!