Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Happy Halloween

Crystal was a Kangaroo that even had a pouch where she would put her "baby Joey." She absolutely LOVED this costume. For the past month she's carried the little Joey around and every once in a while, when I would let her wear the costume, she'd run to the mirror, bounce around, and giggle to herself. Needless to say, she was ready for Halloween.
Oh..and her new fav. hobby is to stick her tongue out...thank you Grandpa Nielsen. ;)
Example 1...

Example 2...


I dressed up as Charlie Chaplin and Brian was a last-minute nudist on strike.



We went to a carnival and the ward party and had a GREAT Halloween!

Brian's holding Hazel, our friends little girl.


4 comments:

Brittney said...

I love her costume! Glad you had an awesome Halloween.

Kathryn said...

She is so adorable! I love how she is so into the pumpkin carving...annd she has the cutest little curl in the back! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the tongue obsession...do you remember seeing how many people in our family could lick their chest with their tongues? I think she inherited your tongue...it's a biggie.

Diana said...

Excellent costume choice for all of you. (I went as a nudist on strike too...)
The tongue thing is HILARIOUS