Monday, November 9, 2009

Potty Training Already??

Okay, so the past few weeks, Crystal loves going "potty" on the toilet...meaning "sit on the toilet" and smile like a big girl. So the other day, we were getting her ready for a bath when all the sudden her face said "I need to go potty" and she pointed to the toilet. So I put her on, and the next thing I knew...what? Did she just Poop in the Toilet?!?!?! I was SOO impressed, and the best part was SHE WAS TOO!!! Once she realized she finally "went potty" her face lit up and she was SOOO excited!!
Here are a few pics of our proud moment.


Crystal excited, and her wiping after wards while saying "bye bye" to the toilet paper.

PS...we're not counting on this to be a regular thing...but it's still fun all the same! hehe

5 comments:

Diana said...

Okay, what is she sitting on? I got Michael a little potty chair and if I see him do "the face" I'll run him into the bathroom. But, it's not consistent at all. but, it is fun nevertheless

Unknown said...

groooan....these are going to be those dreaded pictures that she fears you will show to her boyfriends. Now you have some powerful manipulation tools for when she's a teenager!

Melody said...

Wow! That's so awesome! Go Crystal! I'm not betting that's going to happen for Andrew anytime soon!

Unknown said...

Hopefully it is the real thing and it'll be easy!!!

Kathryn said...

Way to go Crystal! How exciting!!! I love the pictures!!! Wouldn't it be great if it was a consistent thing, then you wouldn't have to spend so much on diapers :)!