Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sister Love

 The BEST gift for my birthday was having my sister come visit!! It was SOOO great and it only made me wish it could happen more often!! Crystal just loved "Issha" :)
 Late night fun ... Chinese foot soaking, face masks, and massages while watching "Prince Caspian"

 Brian and Lisa playing games - no matter the game, Brian always seemed to win - fortunately for Lisa, the games her and I played together were definitely more even. :)  Crystal tried to help out and give a little "good luck"

 Hmmm.....who is this?  Lisa?  Wrong!!  I finally decided to dye my hair back to its original color - it's CRAZY to think that my hair really is that dark after having it blonde for so long.  It was SOO fun dyeing - we wish we took pics!
 Thank you Lisa for spending a GREAT week with us! I couldnt ask for a greater time...okay, except for weather that wasnt 25 MPH winds and rain storms all week.  :)  WE LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for sisters!! I love having my sisters visit!

Unknown said...

Fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Diana said...

I love your hair being back to normal. The dark looks great

Unknown said...

I wish I had a sister growing up, but was lucky to get some when I got married and my brother got married. Your hair looks amazing dark, I love it!

Brittney said...

i love your brown hair too.

Kathryn said...

That looks like so much fun!! Glad she got to come out and visit!! I love your hair too!!