Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 We love Halloween! 
There's so many fun activities to do
So I decided to skip school this week and enjoy the holiday with family :)
And I'm glad I did.




Daddy made delicious jack-o-lantern pancakes for breakfast


                                 

Painted and carved Pumpkins
(Daddy, Crystal, Abby/Mommy)


I forgot to take pics of the decorations...but Brian took a snap of the after-mess :)


 We couldnt resist doing a little decor on ourselves as well
I wish we had a video of them sounding like little Indians...hilarious!!

Little Spiders :)

 carnivals, parties, lots of free food 
And of course...Trick-or-Treating 


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

Love your girls in their costumes. So cute. That is so fun that you got to stay home from school, and spend time with your little family.