Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Preschool

Crystal's in Preschool!

 On her first day of school, she was SO excited!
I thought it would be nice for me as well to have some one-on-one time with little Abby
I was sure of this...until we walked out the door.
After I buckled her in the car, she softly took my hand and said
"It's going to be okay mommy. 
I'm going to school and going do lots of paperwork.
But I be home soon...Promise!"
How could you NOT melt at that...
 Crystal rides the bus twice a week
She doesnt really like it
 The bumpy road scares her
Luckily she has a safe seat belt :)
 "About me" collage
She was so excited to show it to Miss Jennifer...her teacher :)
Almost every week is Show-and-Tell
She loves bringing her special toys to share
We are so happy that she loves learning.
It's a little saddening when I stop and think about our girls growing so fast
IT just makes us appreciate every moment even more!!

No comments: