Monday, December 12, 2011

Ginger-Cracker houses

Who doesn't love making gingerbread houses?
Well more like Graham Cracker houses, but just as fun!

(Crystal cuddling with "HER" guys)

We had some friends over for a ginger/cracker house night.
We let Crystal stay up late to join in the fun
And she took first place because (as she stated)
"You know, I think I win because mine is different."
We couldn't agree more :)



I have a confession...
I thought I was a brilliant thinker for using hot glue to hold the house together...
FYI..do not try this. It WILL come back to haunt you
and you will end up with a poor excuse for a home. :)


 Luckily we had all night to work out the kinks
And in the end, we all had beautiful candy homes :)



2 comments:

leighmichellec said...

That is awesome!!! We miss you guys tons! We need to do a girls night-Spokane edition! BTW-your hair looks awesome!

Unknown said...

What fun! We skipped gingerbread houses this year....now I wish we had done them after all. BTW, You look so gorgeous!