Monday, December 12, 2011

Who?...what?...Is that who I think it is?


We played white elephant for one of our Christmas parties
And this is the gift Brian and I gave....
A BIG, framed, poster-size protrait of our face. HeHe

At first we did it as a joke
Thinking only we would find it absolutely hilarious.
I was surprised when it became the hit of the party.

I'm not going to lie...every time I look at this,
I get creepy goose bumps, and can't stop staring
And I can't help but giggle a little inside.

Merry Christmas :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love it!

leighmichellec said...

That is amazing!!!

Nikki Cherry said...

hahaha it was hilarious!!! "wait.. is this your eyes.. no wait... whats going on!?" haha

Brittney said...

that. is. legn....wait for it.... dary!

Lisa said...

Haha - I love it!!!

Kathryn said...

Oh my! That is CRAZY!! Love it!