Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I dont like Spiderman

After breakfast every morning, the girls hop in the stroller and we go walking with ladies in our ward.
Crystal loves walking with her friends, and learns new things from them each day...for example ~ her friend Zachary LOVES Spiderman and tends to dress like him often.  Crystal, not knowing who this Spiderman is, decided that she too loved him and would start running around acting as Zachary did (Super cute!!)

So last week we came home and I asked her if she wanted to see who Spiderman was.  She was so excited to watch the movie...that is until it started.  About 1 1/2 minutes into the cartoon, she turned to me with a scared face and said "Mommy, I dont like Spiderman.  I like princesses!"  Hehehe
Now every morning, she makes sure to tell Zachary "I dont like Spiderman, I like Princesses"
Here's Crystal in her princess nightgown while wearing Zachary's Spiderman jacket. hehehe

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

Too cute. Crystal is all girl. Your girls are adorable Becky.