Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Dearest Crystal



My Dearest Crystal,
I love you! I loved holding you in my arms as a baby as I rocked and sang you to sleep. Thank you for making your daddy and I feel so special each night as you plead for one last song, one last cuddle, and one last kiss. I look forward to you calling my name followed by your excited smile and sweet kisses every morning.

I love that you are always giggling at the little things in life, especially when I or your daddy make a mistake. Your bright eyes and little giggle always makes me smile, even when in the worst of moods. I love playing dress up with you and spinning in circles until I feel sick. Thank you for helping me to remember that its the little moments that matter.

I cherish your sincere love you have for your "Best Friend" - Abigail. Thank you for your gentleness and sweet care for her. I have never seen her as happy as when she's with you. You are most definitely "Two Best Friends."


It makes me sad when I think of how quickly you have grown, and continue to grow. I love you dear Crystal. Thank you for your faith and trust in me.






3 comments:

Laurel said...

You are such a cute mom. I could learn a lot from you! Your cookies were AMAZING!

JeNnA said...

Motherhood is the best! I absolutely love this post and all the pictures. Thanks for sharing such sweet memories of your baby girl!

Kelli Dixon said...

Oh geez, I'm such a baby, this made me cry!