Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sugar Cookies

I love the fall - there are so many fun things to celebrate!! This past week we decided to make Halloween Sugar cookies for Crystal's friends.  She was SOO excited when I told her she could roll out the dough and stencil the cookies herself.
She didnt realize the cookies had to be cooked first, and I couldnt help but laugh after she put cut-out dough into her mouth and, with a confused face, said "Ewww. Mommy me no like heart cookie"
We hope everyone enjoys this fall season!!

2 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

Okay, it has been WAY too long since I've looked at your blog!! When did you have another baby??!! Crazy town! Congrats your girls are just ADORABLE!

Kathryn said...

You are such a fun mom!! Crystal is so cute and so grown up! Thanks for the pics! Keep them coming!