Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Eagle

I applied to the Master's of Social Work program at Eastern Washington University and...

I am now an Eagle. :)
We are SoOoOoO excited!!
Brian randomly found a out about a new MSW part-time program that EWU. With only a week left before the deadline, I applied...and HOORAY - our ideal, "perfect" scenario came true!!
It is a part-time program at the Spokane campus, which means I only have to make the long drive every Monday, and get to spend the rest of the week at home with the girls.
We just found out, and class starts in less than 2 wks...AHH!!!
The only down fall is the fact that Brian's busiest day is Mondays..so we will need to find a sitter for the girls until May.
Luckily, after this semester, Brian's able to work out his schooling so that he can be home every Monday.
So, Nervous?  Yes, but just as excited as a little girl on her first day of school! :)

9 comments:

Dan said...

Super excited for you guys! I've heard good things about EW's MSW program. How long is the part-time program?

Marie said...

Yeah!! I knew you would get in...they would be crazy not to take you:) I am so excited for you, you will do great!

The Asay's said...

I am so excited for you Becky. You will do amazing!

Nikki Cherry said...

YAY! congrats, WAY TO GO!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Good luck with school!

Kathryn said...

Way cool! Congratulations and good luck! You will do great!

Robin Tuckett said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so proud of you. What a fun new adventure!

Erin said...

Becky! How did I miss this post until now?! Congratulations!! That is awesome! Good for you!

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.