Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My BeLated Valentine

Happy Valentines Day!!
Okay, so I'm a month behind for our Valentine Pics but they're worth the wait :)
Our Valentines turned into a double-day event, starting with a wonderful Sunday breakfast.
Brian explained the holiday to Crystal, as it is a day to celebrate the love we have for those around us.
We then asked her how she could show gratitude for those she loves.
First thing she said was "Love baby Abigail and share my breakfast with her"
Then she ran over to where Abby was sitting on the floor, broke her piece of toast in half, and gave some to her. I have to be honest...I couldn't resist the tears I have for the love these two angels bring to this home.
 So the rest of the morning was spent doing activities that Crystal felt would show gratitude. It included sharing treats, making Valentine cards (for the 4th time hehe), and of course, dancing & singing her favorite songs from the Primary Book.




 Every Valentines, Brian has a tradition of making me breakfast in bed...this year we extended this to the girls as well.  Crystal and Abigail both were so excited to wake up to us bringing them little heart pancakes and getting to eat on Crystal's bed. :)

What a special holiday to celebrate.

1 comment: